Sunday 9 December 2012

Why men love women with long hair? arguments

I do not know if all are asawinking might prefer such women join because they seem more feminine and because they look better with long hair.

It's not a general rule, depends on your taste.

Simple: the first difference between men and women outside the sex is just wore long hair. A woman who has long hair and is beautiful, neat, etc.. will always be loved. It is believed that a girl / woman wearing short hair is more lazy, more unkempt, that's not true, I think it's just something dictated by the subconscious.

You say that as if it were a rule, well it is not, every man (valid for. Female) likes a certain genre, style, whatever you want to call it. I love one thousand women with long hair because when you are naked, hair covering forms, so do not give me that first wonderful view. But also I like girls with short hair - what can I say, I like simple things tongue. And regarding the "boyfriend" - really does not matter how long your hair is.

Where does this statement? wrong! ibesc men what a woman is really ea.nu for her appearance (and that counts. yet.) that do not seem to mention. I have nothing to do!

1) long hair is feminine.
2) still operating on instinct, and one of these is conservation of the species. This is achieved by breeding. Throughout the animal kingdom, reproduction is based on natural selection: only the strongest and healthiest examplare multiply. Hair can be seen as a sign of health: hair rich, bright and long indicate a healthy woman. A sick woman will dull hair, and rarely destroyed (thread split, and which quickly breaks> seem shorter).

A beautiful Feminism's beautiful long hair and short hair is beautiful in the most beautiful evening dress and really beautiful when it has nothing on her!

For women with short hair (believe me, I saw girls shaved: O) look like prison time, or as some crazy times like ... sick, or like men.

The mouse with long hair you look beautiful and elegant in May if you long hair must be neat ... but not all girls are the same and each is as likes is not necessarily to have long hair and I think there are girls and boys who love it as it lies not in beauty but what spiritual person.

Women with long hair exudes, aforesaid this unconscious power, a hormone prehistorical scent that a man can not repudiate him in his subconscious

I have long straight hair and I was just great and I went with hair spread in water and when I came back to him let all men began to salivate even near friends wives have long hair so it is an advantage

Because it's normal ... it is natural for a woman to have hair lung straight I do one I had a relationship for 5 months ... and to cut the "Hanna" I dumped ... a woman with short hair does not seem appealing ... either no matter how beautiful the body and face ..

No comments:

Post a Comment